Question:
Am i a psycopath? Or does this make sense?
2012-06-18 16:14:14 UTC
My freinds think im insane but i believe that to go against god shud be punished by death i believe that anglo-whites and nordic-whites as well as african americans and arabs should be destroyed also gays athiests and muslims i believe that the ancient romans were the "perfect race" an all latin descendants italians,latinos, spaniards are the closest thing to that perfect race and that we shud rule the world and kill all in our way And start a new roman empire where everyone who is not latin will be punished and enslaved

Does this make sense to anybody??? Or am i outa my mind?
Seven answers:
2012-06-18 16:20:48 UTC
Its a Roman Hitler. A Roman Hitler who cannot spell. You poor uneducated fart.
calmer than you
2012-06-18 16:26:44 UTC
1. You believe romans are the "perfect race" but have no way of knowing the realities of roman culture. - That's a bad start.

2. Lumping Italians, Latinos and Spaniards together is probably not a hot idea. I don't think Italians love the Hispanics too much.

3. I wouldn't try enslaving Americans we have lots of guns and spend a butt load on our military so that's probably not going to work even if tried.

4. I get you have a problem with these people but why does that have to extend into spelling and grammar of a given language.

5. You're some kind of bad troll. Not that trolling can be good but it is sometimes insightful or amusing
wolanin
2016-09-23 12:00:07 UTC
Maybe he will have to take the Hare Psychopathy Checklist! It is rough to inform what George Bush is! I believe he has a extreme persona disease, nonetheless, his alcoholism (and he's energetic) can masks issues! I believe he will have to get sober and head to South America, in which he purchased one hundred,000 acres, earlier than he will get arrested for struggle crimes! You are proper even though, He definite has plenty of the standards for a prognosis beneath the DSM IV as being a psychopath. Cheney could are compatible in good too! Of direction he might jut be a undeniable historical Fascist! nine/eleven hijackers are not psychopaths! They do it for inaccurate devout motives, and their contempt of America! That certainly not makes them psychopaths. They believe they're Martyrs and going to look Allah! Hell, we observed many of the hijackers alive after nine/eleven.
2012-06-18 16:22:41 UTC
the same idea that happend...

you're just like the rest that want to kill...

you have a right for life but not also take other life that you didn't even create and stole...

you cant even recognize the garden...

all i like to do is dance...

and resell...

Im African American and i can speak an African languo if i tried but i havent started speaking yet but you dont see me threatening ppl with it...

i appreciate and thats it...
blah
2012-06-18 16:20:17 UTC
You're crazy, definitely coo-coo.

EDIT: "Please dont compare me to hitler i hate Him he was a messed up cruel person"

And yet you have the same mentality as him, who else do you expect us to compare you to?
2012-06-18 16:16:57 UTC
yea,your shot out
2012-06-18 16:26:24 UTC
Lol you're nuts.