Question:
I am very bad at remembering names of people that I just meet - how can I get better at this?
ma1lsort
2005-12-12 19:37:12 UTC
How do I get better at remembering them in 5 minutes?
How do I get better at remembering them in 5 months?

Thanks!!
Three answers:
raybecker@verizon.net
2005-12-12 19:41:06 UTC
Most cellphones these days have a Memo function. I am assuming you have a cellphone. The Memo function is really handy for this and other occasions. Your phone may even have a Voice Memo function or at the least a text function.
Octovember
2005-12-13 13:39:39 UTC
I used to have the same problem. I resolved the problem by just calling everyone "Hey!" I call those close to me "Hey you" just so that I can differentiate them from the rest.
lizzy
2005-12-12 19:42:11 UTC
When someone tells you their name, use it in a sentence..."Nice to meet you, Jill".