Question:
What is a japs eye?. When people refer to Japs eye. What does it mean?.?
2007-12-27 12:42:34 UTC
Like. the other day my brother inlaw said he got somthing stuck in his japs eye. I don't get it. ???
28 answers:
snakeeyes
2007-12-27 12:58:59 UTC
I heard you should never ever look into the Japs eye!

Perhaps your brother in law was trying to block it as it was leaking.
?
2016-10-03 02:17:03 UTC
Japs Eye
Edi
2015-08-16 18:44:39 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

kurisu95
2007-12-27 12:46:33 UTC
Japs eye means an ye looking like a Japs(japanese)

this of course means the steriotypical japanese eye which is slightly slanted

so to say, they ahve a slightly slanted eye
2007-12-27 12:45:43 UTC
Japs eye is slang for vag. People in the military used it a lot during WWII.
?
2016-04-03 14:52:28 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axI5H

It's the eliptical hole at the end of a penis. it is called a japs eye because its meant to resemble a japanese persons eye shape. kinda wrong.
Mrs R
2007-12-27 12:48:06 UTC
are you kidding?

japs eyes has two meanings:

one is a derogatory term to slanted eyes and the other is ; well lets just say unless your b.i.law is japanese then he was being crude.
?
2016-03-17 03:12:05 UTC
I thought it was called "the one-eyed snake." Never heard it referred to as japs eye. Sounds racist; use my term!
Sarah
2015-12-15 12:28:45 UTC
Japs eye is slang for the opening of the tip of the penis
2007-12-27 12:47:54 UTC
Japs eye is a very slang, and often derogitory term for a man's uretha opening (peehole). The term "japs eye" is coined from the belief that a Japanese person has slanted curved eyes the shape of a man's peehole.
mr fugi
2007-12-27 12:46:54 UTC
You know how japanese people have squinty eyes? thats what a japs eye is
Zebofox
2007-12-27 12:46:44 UTC
I think it means like an asians eye, you know where its slanted a little. I could be wrong.
100%angelic
2007-12-27 12:46:23 UTC
eyes that are a bit slanted

it's like the cat eye it's supposed to look sexy but only on Asians (I shudder to think how it'd look on Caucasians)
2007-12-27 12:46:45 UTC
well its a single eyelid with no crease slightly slanted and low nose bridge so its far apart than other eyes
2007-12-27 12:46:43 UTC
This is a racist word used during WWII meaning any person with Asian features. There eyes are beautifully slanted.
Harry O
2007-12-27 12:46:02 UTC
It's the opening to your eurethra. Your Hog's eye.
junglejungle
2007-12-27 12:46:45 UTC
i'll give ya a hint.. ya brother inlaw should have..

it's part of you that ya might see when ya go to the bathroom..
KJC
2007-12-27 12:45:01 UTC
i never heard of it but it doesn't sound like a very nice thing to be saying.
bornfree
2007-12-27 12:46:43 UTC
A racist comment!!!!!

they are almond shaped or Oriental if you will !

Just like mine!
danielle h
2007-12-27 12:48:29 UTC
it means to twitch look it up on google.
2007-12-27 12:45:56 UTC
its the eye at the end of you piece.
2007-12-27 12:46:28 UTC
its the line you pee out of as a male
2007-12-27 22:16:26 UTC
That was low... Your a jerk sperm face. Whoops! Hehehe...
MidnightSun
2007-12-27 12:44:56 UTC
that the eyes are a bit slanted .......
2007-12-27 12:46:04 UTC
the opening to your urethra.
2007-12-27 12:46:19 UTC
the hole in your penis which you ejaculate and urinate out of
2007-12-27 12:45:58 UTC
LOLOLOL.... its the hole at the end of your penis
xina
2007-12-27 12:59:55 UTC
UNNECESSARY!