Question:
why do people hate skateboarders?
2008-07-18 09:21:22 UTC
all we do is ride a piece of wood down the road or off stairs big deal. why hate us we dont do anything. yea we might look mean but we arent. skateboarding should not be a crime. so tell me haters why do u hate us. what did we do to you?
Eight answers:
delilafreshx3
2008-07-18 09:35:22 UTC
WTF?!

why the hell are freaken` peaople hating on skateboarders?

They`re so hot :D !!
SiLlY kAt
2008-07-18 09:29:49 UTC
a lot of people who can't ride a skateboard wish they could (like me). i think the main reason may be because some of you may appear arrogant and i was friends with some skaters who'd skate anywhere and would get in the way of passer-bys

the person above me is right, skaters are usually soo fit!
81 Honda
2008-07-18 09:24:51 UTC
Well first off, I don't hate you. You certainly don't scare me, you aren't intimidating by any means. I think for most people, because of the way that you stereotypically dress, you look lazy, therefore a stoner, therefore a loser. Sorry, but that's how it works in my parts.

Edit: However, that pro-skater Ryan that's on MTV, he seems to always looks presentable. Tony Hawk as well looks decent. They don't wear their clothes 5 sizes too big, they don't have huge chains going from their wallets to their belt loop, etc.
2008-07-18 09:30:33 UTC
What people hating skateboarders lol, come on now you just wanted to have something to say that's stupid as hell nobody have anything against you guys. So find something else to complain about.
kagome13305
2008-07-18 09:33:54 UTC
yea i dont get that but most of the black and white kids in my school skateboard so i dont it bothers the kids but the adults look like they hate it but i dont i wanna learn how to board
Emayexing
2008-07-18 09:25:57 UTC
That's wicked,

never heard of skater-haters!

In my town, everybody likes 'em because they're the best-looking kids in town! 8')
julieisbest
2008-07-18 09:33:54 UTC
If you are referring to businesses chasing you off for skating on their property they do not hate you. They just hate being sued and they are afraid that is what will happen if you fall and bust your head open on their railings.
Tough Shituation
2008-07-18 09:35:58 UTC
I've never heard of anyone hating skateboarders..?